- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
Text messaging opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, gifts management) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you choose to sign up to receive updates from The Sentencing Project, you must complete the registration form. The registration form requires you to submit your name, email address, and zip code. At your option, you may also provide other information (such as address and phone number), but it is not required.